Baby Naming ceremonies are a beautiful way to celebrate your new arrival. Bringing together family friends to celebrate a wonderful new life. Using a variety of ritual and symbols to acknowledge your baby.
Many families use this special time to celebrate a blended family with other children and family members taking part, all contributing to your unique and intimate ceremony your way.
Celebrating places, achievements and projects are also important. All over the world, people have celebrated not only the naming of babies and adults, but they also celebrate the naming of places and things that have a significance and meaning in our lives, for instance, the naming of boats and the openings of new businesses and parks. This ceremony is a wonderful unique way to celebrate dedicate and affirm your beliefs and values as parents, friends, bosses and families.
My fee starts from $350
“Sharing laughter is a way of casting delight to the wind so it blows everywhere and to everyone.” - Paul Pearsall
Here is a guide to get you started.
- There are No rules, No right or wrong ensuring your ceremony, your day, your way
- They can be celebrating one person a group of people or a whole community.
- The ceremony can be a simple, complex, long or short occasion.
- In your unique style, whether religious, spiritual, festival or a fairytale. The choice is entirely yours.
- Mark the moment using rituals, blessings and certificates.
- Readings, poems, stories, dance, music or symbolic gestures.
- Family custom and traditions are often included continuing the culture and legacy of your family.
- You can invite other people to take part, guardians, godparents, guides, supporting adults, colleagues, business partner or team.
- Party, dinner, buffet or bbq it’s your decision.
All this and more, I will help you to identify and personalise those special people and distinctive moments in your life. As your celebrant I have the resources, suggestions and expertise to assist, inspire formulate and deliver your masterpiece to mark and invest in your family life and legacy.
Together we can create a ceremony for your family to treasure.
My naming services
Pre born child/children
Naming ceremony for a stillborn child
Naming Your Baby
Every element of the ceremony is decided by you
making special moments memorable.