We all have a story to tell. Why not share yours?
As part of my presentations for your Life Talks and Your Life Wishes. I offer a service to help you to tell your story.
Your Life’s journey is a tapestry of milestones and memories that come to mind when we reflect on events in our lives, such as:
- Describe your most cherished childhood memories.
- What was your first Job?
- Who has been the most influential person in your life?
- Think of your Accomplishments, of which are you most proud?
- Have you ever laughed so hard and cried?…………….and why?
- Where have you travelled? and what are you favourite destinations?
Together we can create your treasured keepsake. With love, care and compassion I will help you. Using the companion booklet to record your answers for you. We can also use an audio or video to help you record your stories if you like.
Simply having a Will is not enough.
Share what matters most to you if you experience a life changing situation.
Right now is the right time to start talking with your family, about important topics.
It maybe that you are planning for the later stages of your life, or simply want to have your personal affairs organised before embarking on something important or long term. Significant lifestyle changing events include getting married, starting a family, moving or travelling overseas and sustaining an incapacitating injury or illness.
Ensure peace of mind for your family by sharing your end of life wishes.
My role is to help you work through the difficult questions that make such a difference to you your friends and families when are life is changed or we come to the end of our life.
Here are just a few of the questions you will consider and can be recorded. This is not a legal document and can be changed or altered at any time. Your information will be invaluable to your family as they are sharing your journey with you.
- Have you prepared a legal Will and Power of Attorney, and where are they located?
- Under what circumstances,(if any) would you be willing to relinquish your independence?
- Do you have an Advanced Health Directive? and Where is it located?
- Would you prefer a burial or cremation and at what location?
Please feel free to contact me and we can start to record your Life Story and Your Life Wishes.
I will deliver my service with complete confidentiality, care, love and compassion.
Celebratewithsallyas we tell your story