Independent Marriage Celebrant Oamaru Otago, New Zealand
Wedding Ceremony #1
It will be an honour and a pleasure to work with you both, creating a sumptuous wedding ceremony that captures the essence of your love.
From the moment we meet, I will work with professionalism, reliability, care and guidance to ensure your marriage ceremony is supreme.
- We will have several meetings to get to know one another and start working together to create your special day.
- 1-3 symbolic gestures. I will share with you ideas to help you symbolise and personalise your ceremony completely to include and suit you, your family and friends.
- Readings and Poetry You can choose or I will happily help you find the perfect words for your day.
- Music Suggestions if you need some
- Writing your vows I can make suggestions and guide you to create a memorable unique vow to express your love.
- PA Microphone and Speaker system to use on the day.
- Rehearsal with you and your Bridal Party at the venue.
My fee starts from $650
with a non refundable fee of $500 to secure your booking and balance of $150 to be paid by the rehearsal date.
“ You know you'er in love when you can't fall asleep because finally reality is better than your dreams.” - Dr Suess
Our lives are made up of significant moments, moments that will be marked in the mists of time,
telling our stories.
Wedding Ceremony #2
This is the perfect choice for those couples planning an elopement, a bespoke, casual not so exuberant ceremony? I can help you put together a professional and unique boutique ceremony. Although I will not be able to include all the bells and whistles, there will be no compromise on the standard of service I deliver. This is how it works:-
- We will meet or talk on the telephone to discuss your ceremony.
- You choose the venue.
- One special reading
- One symbolic gesture e.g. handfasting ceremony.
- Vows. Help and suggestions for you to write your vows.
- PA Microphone System and Speaker for use on the day.
- Full rehearsal one week before your ceremony.
- Additional Symbolic gestures $50 each.
My fee starts from $450
with a non refundable deposit of $300 at time of booking and balance of $150 to be paid before the ceremony date.
Registry Marriage Ceremony #3
For those who want just the legalities and paperwork signed. A short no fuss no bother ceremony filled with fun, love and laughter.
- This is a 'no frills' ceremony Monday to Friday only (no public holidays)
- A full NZ government composed pre set ceremony covering all the legal aspects.
- The Venue of your choice.
- Approximately length of ceremony 20min.
Apply for your Marriage Licence pick ‘Registry-style' option on line. You will be charged $150 for your Marriage Licence paid at the time of application.
If you require an official Marriage certificate you can order at the same time as your licence application at a cost of $33.
My fee is $90
payable directly to me on the day.